Reely important news
Follow us on Facebook for even more up-to-date news, events and rumours...
The NX series with XDEEP has always meant that you can expect to see something that is innovative, that takes classic design and elevates it to new levels of function and style. After two years of development and testing, XDEEP have brought their new NX series regulator to the concept stage. At Reel Diving, we have been aware of this project for a long time so it is very exiting that we can finally reveal some of the details!
XDEEP started the project with a desire to create the perfect regulator, focused on the details that separate the merely good from truly excellent. The results are very exciting;
- Perfect hose routing in any configuration, achieved with a new type of turret design and carefully positioned high and low pressure ports
- Superb cold water performance results from the environmentally sealed diaphragm design, which is beautifully balanced for the perfect breathe
- The turret can run freely or it can be locked (easy to use locking bolt) at the perfect angle. Any set-up, Backmount (Doubles or Single) Long Hose, Sidemount, Bailouts or Stage/Deco rigs can be exactly as you want them
- On deployment of the long hose, the turret will ensure the hose run is always straight and that the gas supply is not impaired by the kinking fixed port solutions can create
- It is easy and simple to service, a design approach that means it is simple in operation and as a result will deliver the breathing performance you and we expect every single time
Of course we know that you would like this regulator now! It will probably be the last regulator you ever need to buy as you can use it for all of your diving, whatever configuration you choose.
Please be patient, we will be refining this working concept at our European manufacturing facility in Italy with one of the worlds most respected regulator manufacturers. We will need to test, refine and submit for CE approval etc, so no dates yet, but exciting times are ahead.
If you plan to visit the BOOT Show in Düsseldorf this year, please visit the XDEEP stand 3F24 and they will be glad to give you more details of the concept. Johan and Oscar of Reel Diving will be at the show Monday-Friday, we can also meet you there to discuss the products. ... See MoreSee Less
14 hours ago
Dykcentrum Gullmarsfjorden on the Swedish west coast is as of now an official Reel Diving / Suex Test Facility with a fleet of XJ VR scooters available for training and rental. Welcome to the fast lane! ⚡⚡⚡Äntligen är dom här! 😍 Vi är stolta att kunna erbjuda scootrar från Suex inför säsongen 2018. Förutom att hyra scooter för dig som redan är certifierad, kommer vi köra både rekreation och tekniska kurser. För oss är scootern så mycket mer än en leksak, det är ett verktyg som möjliggör en annan typ av dykning. Intresserad? Tveka inte att höra av dig! 👌 ... See MoreSee Less
2 weeks ago