When every movement counts, the Big Eyes Evolution helps free divers move less and see more.
Inverted tear-drop lenses are raked inward for greater downward visibility and provide very low internal volume.
The dual density silicone skirt provides an excellent, no-fuss seal and low-profile micrometric buckles help keep drag to a minimum.
- Raked lenses provide excellent field-of-view
- Inverted tear-drop lenses improve downward visibility for managing BC-mounted gear
- Low internal volume allows for effortless clearing
- Dual-density silicone skirt flexes for a perfect seal along the face and full support around the frame.
- Ribbed facial skirt provides support where needed for a soft, flexible fit
- Micrometric adjustable buckles allow precise headband adjustments
- Swiveling buckles connect to flexible, indestructible elastomer tabs for total durability and comfort.
- Accepts optical lenses