Easy Zip Repair for Watertight and Airtight equipment
Zips have just two jobs: zip and unzip. That’s it. Make sure the zips in your high-tech equipment are doing their job with Zip Tech™ by McNett. This high performance lubricant works on waterproof zips in wet suits, dry suits and more. Plus, Zip Tech protects against salt, chlorine, rust and corrosion, and it repels dirt, sand and organic residues—so zips last a lot longer.
When you’re faced with a stuck zip, count on Zip Tech’s easy to use, non-wax formula to unstick it fast.
- High performance zip lubricant for water tight and air tight zips
- Protects against rust, corrosion, chlorine and salt in all temperatures
- Provides UV protection for nylon and plastic zips
- Non-toxic and biodegradable
- Repels dirt, sand and organic residue
- Contains no silicone or paraffin
- Product Application Tips
For best results preclean with Zip Care. Thoroughly clean zip, removing all sand, dirt and other debris. Open zip and apply Zip Tech sparingly only to the outer teeth of zip. To thoroughly distribute lubricant, close and open zip carefully. Repeat process until zip moves freely. Wipe away excess. To prolong zip life, reapply Zip Tech periodically and prior to prolonged storage periods. Keep freshly treated zips away from direct contact with sand and dirt.