Terms and conditions
01/11/14 – Version 1.1
Please read these terms and conditions before ordering any products. By ordering any of our products, you agree to enter a contact with Reel Diving AB and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- www.reeldiving.se a site operated by Reel Diving AB, a Swedish limited liability company. We are registered in Sweden under company number 556541-5550, with our registered office and trading address at Flöjelbergsgatan 16A, 43137 Mölndal, Sweden. Our VAT-number is SE556541-5550. Reel Diving is owned and managed by Johan Enqvist.
- By placing an order through our website, you warrant that you are representing a diving professional company or entity, and that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts on behalf of above-mentioned entity.
- After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from Reel Diving acknowledging that we have received your order. All orders are subject to acceptance, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the product has been dispatched. This is usually in the form of an invoice, but is referred to in this text as “acceptance”. The acceptance will relate only to those products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the dispatch confirmation.
- The products will be at your risk from the time of delivery. Ownership of the products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the products, including delivery charges. Normally, Reel Diving ships products under credit. New customers will be asked for pre-payment. Large orders may be subject to partial or complete pre-payment, even with long established accounts. Failure to provide payment on time will result in the cancelation of granted credit, and for that account to be placed on a pre-payment status.
- The price of any products will be as quoted on our site, except in cases of obvious error. These prices exclude VAT but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due. Prices are liable to change at any time. Our site contains a large number of products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We are under no obligation to provide the product to you at a incorrect price.
- Reel Diving provides a general twelve-month warranty on all our products excluding consumables such as latex seals, sofnolime, batteries etc. We warrant that any product purchased from Reel Diving is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied. Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of product failures is strictly limited to the purchase price of the product you purchased. Reel Diving is not responsible for indirect losses, which happen as a side effect of the main loss. When returning items to Reel Diving, you the client bare the cost of shipping to us. We bare the cost of shipping back to you, and any cost of shipping goods for examination or repair to a manufacturer, during the warranty period, unless otherwise agreed at the time of purchase. Please include the following documentation when you return an item to Reel Diving; your name and company contact details, date, a copy of the original invoice, and a copy of the sales receipt, and a description of the problem with the product. We will examine the returned product and will notify you of your action via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. Cressi masks, fins and snorkles should not be returned to Reel Diving. They should be photographed, then send an e-mail with the Cressi product code, indicating the size/color/model to Reel Diving. Normally the product will be replaced with your next Cressi order. Santi drysuits should not be returned to Reel Diving. They should be sent to Dräktverkstan in Stockholm, which is the authorized Santi Warranty Repair Centre for Scandinavia.
- If you order products from our site for delivery outside EU, they will most likely be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You the client will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order. Specifically for Norway, Reel Diving will use the Incoterm DAP.
- The contract between you and Reel Diving is binding. You may not transfer a contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
- Reel Diving will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of our obligations under a contract, that is caused by events outside our control. These events include in particular (without limitation) the following: Strikes or other industrial action. Riots, terrorist attacks or threat of terrorist attacks. Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake or other natural disaster. Railway, shipping, aircraft or motor transport failures. Public or private telecommunications networks failures
- If any of the terms and conditions is determined to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions that will continue to be valid.
- Reel Diving will revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us. Please refer back to these terms and conditions from time to time to ensure that you are familiar with them.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of the purchase of products from Reel Diving will be governed by Swedish law.